More Information Here 6905 Old Mills Dr
This immaculately maintained custom built home located in the heart of Fuquay Varina is situated on a beautiful 1.40 acre, hardwood tree backing, large flat homesite. Walking distance from access to Bentwinds Golf course, this stunning home is loaded with a desirable layout and upgrades throughout, along with a lush yard and established landscaping. The four-sided brick and stone stately home beckons you to the covered rocking chair front porch. It only gets better once you walk inside & experience the pristine 4,344 total square foot home.
Every detail is beautifully done, with extensive trim throughout, vaulted and wood beamed ceilings & hickory natural hand-scape real wood hardwood floors throughout the main level. The floor to ceiling stone hearth gas log fireplace, raised panel and beadboard wainscoting, glass french doors & built in cabinetry throughout are just a few of the finer details that exist throughout the home. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, double island with apron front/farmhouse stainless steel sink, veggie/prep sink, wide range Wolf Oven w/ 6-burner gas range, built-in cabinet range hood, secondary KitchenAid wall oven with built-in microwave, granite counters, travertine tile backsplash, under counter lights, cherry staggered height cabinets with crown molding and accent color island. Cabinetry includes soft close drawers, roll out trash/recycling cabinet and pull out drawers in the pantry cabinet, in addition to the large walk in pantry.
The main floor boasts vaulted ceilings in the family room, sunroom and first floor owner’s suite. The owner’s bedroom/bath features stone surround radiant heat double sided ribbon fireplace, with custom built-in cabinetry and shelves, two owners’ closets with custom built-in shelves and drawers, freestanding vessel tub, large walk-in tile shower and expansive double sink vanity. The formal dining room, 1st floor guest room/office with full bath, breakfast nook, owners entry/mudroom with built-in bench seat/cubbies/hooks, along with the large laundry room with built-in cabinetry, sink, coat closet and laundry shoot, make up the remaining expansive main level.
The 2nd floor brings two additional bedrooms (one could be used as a second owner’s suite), each with their own full bath, along with a large bonus room, separate exercise room and hobby room with plumbing for a future wet bar for entertaining.
The low maintenance Trex back deck off the sunroom, leads to an amazing view of the large and spacious private backyard, oversized travertine stone raised patio and built-in hardscape outdoor kitchen, gas grill, gas side burner and built-in lights. The backyard layout is situated with a future pool in mind.
It doesn’t end there, as you’ll love the oversized 3-car garage, whole house central vacuum system, security system, tankless water heater with on demand hot water circulation and energy saving spray foam insulation just to name a few.
From this established community enjoy no city taxes and close proximity to Hwy 55, US1, 540, as well as local shopping, theatres, cafes and restaurants. Some local amenity options including lake access, walking trails, fishing, golfing, clubhouse, gym and pools. See for yourself what this home has to offer. Make your move, before someone else does!
• 1.40-acre homesite backing to private hardwood trees on a quiet street
• Low maintenance Stone/Brick/Fiber cement shake front with 3-sides brick
• Covered rocking chair front porch w/ bluestone paver, stained beadboard ceiling and ceiling fan.
• Stately double entry frosted glass wood stained front doors.
• Trex composite rear deck and large raised travertine patio
• Built-in hardscape outdoor kitchen, with gas grill, gas side burner and built-in lights.
• 3 car oversized side load garage
• Joint access driveway with extra parking pad
• Gutters with leaf guards
• Established Landscaping
• Large flat black yard
• Plenty of room to add a Pool (See survey for possibilities)
• Hickory natural hand-scraped real wood hardwood floors throughout main floor.
• 9 ft ceilings on both floors and extensive trim molding throughout.
• Large formal dining room with tall raised panel wainscoting
• 1st Floor office/guest room with double entry glass french doors, ceiling fan and large closet.
• Guest full bath includes enamel tub/ shower combo with tile surround, granite countertop & oil rubbed bronze fixtures.
• Vaulted wood beamed ceiling family room w/ floor to ceiling stone hearth, gas log fireplace w/ blower, custom built-in cabinetry, ceiling fan and built-in surround sound ceiling speakers.
• Kitchen includes staggered bar height island with apron front/farmhouse double basin stainless steel sink, large center island with veggie prep sink, wide range Wolf brand oven w/ 6 burned gas range, built-in cabinetry range hood, secondary Kitchen Aid wall oven with built-in microwave, cherry staggered height cabinets with crown molding and accent color island.
• Cabinetry includes soft close drawers, under counter lighting, roll out trash/recycling cabinet and pull out drawer in panty cabinet.
• Large walk in pantry
• Wood beadboard ceiling, vaulted sunroom with transom windows, ceiling fan and access to the back deck/patio/yard.
• Large owners entry/mud room area offers drop zone hook & bench area
• First floor laundry includes a coat closet, beadboard wainscoting, cabinets, sink, clothes bar and laundry shoot.
• First floor owner’s suite boasts vaulted coffered trimmed ceiling, ceiling fan, stone surround radiant heat double sided ribbon fireplace, with custom built-in cabinetry and selves.
• Two owners’ closets with custom build-in shelves and drawers.
• Owners bath, also displaying the double-sided ribbon fireplace, vaulted ceiling, freestanding vessel tub, large walk-in tile shower and expansive double sink vanity.
• Wood tread staircase with iron railing leads to the second-floor landing with Hickory real wood hardwoods, custom beadboard bench seat nook for storage and access to laundry shoot.
• Second floor bedroom #3 includes a large room closet, and hall bath access w/ enamel tub/ shower combo with tile surround, granite countertop & oil rubbed bronze fixtures.
• Second floor bedroom #4 (could be used as a second Owners Suite) includes custom built in cabinetry and shelves a large walk-in closet with custom built-in shelves and drawers. Attached en suite bath tile shower with stone shower floor and waterfall accent wall, granite countertop & oil rubbed bronze fixtures. Large conditioned storage closet attached as well.
• Large bonus room with luxurious Berber carpet, built-in surround sound, attached exercise room and separate hobby room/office with rough-in plumbing for a wet bar.
• Interior Christmas light electrical - Front windows outlet controlled from a single switch.
• Private Well and Private Septic
• Spray foam insulation in attic, crawl space and walls
• Two separate HVAC units and Gas Furnace on each floor – each 5 years old
• Tankless water heater with on demand hot water circulation (located in crawl space) – 5 years old
• Architectural shingle roof – 5 years old
• Whole house central vacuum and wired security system (monitoring service of choice)
• HOA covenants and restrictions
• No City Taxes
|Listing Type||For Sale|
|Days On Site||25|
|Area||016 - Fuquay/Willow and Holly Springs|
|Community Name||Johnson Pointe|
|Elementary School||Wake - Ballentine|
|Middle School||Wake - Holly Grove|
|High School||Wake - Fuquay Varina|
|Listing VS Median (in Johnson Pointe)|
low | high
50% of Average
low | high
50% of Average
$ / SqFt:
low | high
50% of Average
low | high
100% of Average