While Paul has been a resident of Granville County since 1987, the Williford family has been in residence and part of building the communities in this county for more than 200 years. So while Paul has lived in Virginia, South Carolina, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, Granville County has always been “home”. Since moving full-time to the area, Paul has been an active member of the community as well, serving 12 years as a professional Firefighter and 15 years as a Volunteer Firefighter before beginning his real estate career in 2004. That history gives him the deep knowledge and background to know all of the best places to live, and even where to eat and play in this area. Married, with two children, Paul understands the demands of family, how important good schools are, and the stress that moving can place on a family – he knows how to best assist your family.
In his spare time, Paul is an award-winning cook at local competitions and recommends spending time on nearby Kerr Lake.
Paul is a proud member of:
- Granville Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of REALTORS
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS
- Recipient of the “Preserving the Trust” award, presented his colleagues, peers and past clients as the ‘most trustworthy’ agent in his office.