I have a real passion for helping people and I've spent my professional career focused on exactly that - first in Healthcare and now in Real Estate. I'm originally from Illinois and graduated from the University of Iowa with a Major in Sociology with an emphasis on aging, a Minor in Business with additional education in Health Care Administration. I spent the first portion of my career working as Director of Operations for a Non-Profit Organization and later as Executive Director for an Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Community.
My husband's career has caused us to relocate throughout the world and we've experienced Ex-Pat life in Prague, Czech Republic and Dubai, United Arab Emirates. So I've personally lived and worked through relocating my family around the country and around the world and I look forward to putting that experience to work for you.
I've called Raleigh home since 2003 and I love introducing newcomers to this great area! Having lived in many other cities and countries, I can confidently say that Raleigh is a wonderful place to call home. No offense to the other places I've lived but we literally had some major culture shock upon moving here because the people are just so nice! It's easy to meet people and while Raleigh is a big city, it truly retains its small city charm! All that said, there's a LOT to do here. Here's a list of just some of the attractions that I recommend to my clients, friends and family:
- Visit our gorgeous College Campuses at UNC-Chapel Hill, Duke and NC State
- The Raleigh Farmers Market is more than just fruits and vegetables - it's a destination
- Flea Market at the Raleigh Fairgrounds
- Cheer on the Carolina Hurricanes or Go out to the ballgame to see the Durham Bulls or the Carolina Mudcats
- The Marbles Kids Museum is amazing
- Spend beautiful Carolina days at Pullen Park or exploring the miles and miles of beautiful Greenways
- Enjoy live music at the North Hills Concerts or at downtown Raleigh's Red Hat Amphitheater or
- Take in a Broadway show at DPAC - I could literally go on and on and...
Hopefully you can tell, I'm just as passionate about this great area as I am about helping my clients meet their home buying/selling needs and goals. I think first and foremost, I care about doing a great job. I enjoy helping people and I know that I go beyond the call to do that. In addition, I am detail oriented and am good about making sure nothing falls through the cracks. I am driven to provide the best possible service and results for my client every time.